Junior Full-stack Developer
Seamless is one of Australia’s fastest growing GovTech start-ups, with teams in Melbourne and San Francisco, and customers all across Australia, New Zealand and North America. Our innovative technology is transforming how cities and governments engage and deliver services to their community.
Reporting to your Team Lead, you will play a crucial role in the growth of Seamless by working closely with your teammates to design and deliver new product features and functions that our users will love!
In this role, you will be constantly seeking to optimise performance and make improvements to our products. You’ll also have the opportunity to take responsibility for whole vertical slices of functionality, from back-end rules and engine, to front-end user experience.
The successful applicant will be able to:
- Demonstrate keen interest in learning and applying new technologies
- Collaborate often with other developers to write the best code for the project and deliver amazing results that our users love
- Enjoy sharing knowledge with teammates, and working collaboratively when you need help
- Work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment with high sense of urgency
- Interact with employees at all levels of the organization and to build strong working relationships with remote teams
Recommended experience and qualifications:
- MS Visual Studio, GIT
- Knowledge of IoC containers, AOP, ORM frameworks and open source technologies such as nHibernate, Lucene.Net and Quartz
- Agile development methodology
- Content management systems - open source or proprietary
- Love of problem solving
- Ability to think outside the box
Based in our Melbourne City office, and supporting our San Francisco team, you will be part of a fun and dynamic team that works hard, plays hard, and loves ping pong.
We like to keep our people fed and happy with our breakfast bar, fruit, snacks and regular team meetings over take-away and beer.
If you think you’re the right fit for our exciting and diverse team then apply here!
Individual applicants only. No recruitment agencies please.