Senior Front-end Developer
Seamless is one of Australia’s fastest growing GovTech start-ups, with teams in Melbourne and San Francisco, and customers all across Australia, New Zealand and North America. Our innovative technology is transforming how cities and governments engage and deliver services to their community.
Reporting to the Product Manager you will be working on innovative, responsive and accessible web applications.
You will play a crucial role in the development of our latest products and ensuring that they look amazing and are a pleasure to use. You will also work on a new live style guide to be implemented across our product range.
You must be able to:
- Produce high quality outcomes that meet our high standards and expectations for user experience and accessibility
- Collaborate effectively with your team to translate customer requirements into digital solutions
- Actively participate in workshops (such as stand ups and design sessions) with colleagues and customers
- Ensure all work is completed on time and on brief
Knowledge of languages, scripting and tools:
- HTML 4 & 5
- CSS 2 & 3
You will be highly regarded if you can demonstrate knowledge of the following:
- Agile development methodology
- Content management systems - open source or proprietary
- Web accessibility and WCAG 2.0
- Responsive and mobile web design
- Love of problem solving
- Ability to think outside the box
Based in our Melbourne City office, and supporting our San Francisco team, you will be part of a fun and dynamic team that works hard, plays hard, and loves ping pong.
We like to keep our people fed and happy with our breakfast bar, fruit, snacks and regular team meetings over take-away and beer.
If you think you’re the right fit for our exciting and diverse team then apply here!
Individual applicants only. No recruitment agencies please.